Thursday, May 31, 2012

50 Shades of HOLY COW!

Ok.. I feel into the temptaion of reading 50 Shades of Grey.. Everyone was talking about it, it was on Ellen.. Flipping EVERYWHERE. So, I couldnt help myself. I bought the book Friday, Started it Sunday night... I am now almost finished with book 2, trying NOT to because I dont go to town till tomorrow and the anticipation may just kill me!!! This book is BEYOND Steamy.. the first book kind a .. It made me mad, but then some parts I like.. book 2 is more NORMAL!!! And I Like it. So Im wondering how I will feel about book 3. I told Brent.. is it bad that I cant put these rated DOUBLE R books down. He laughs at me. Im just saying.. AH!! If you want a good book to read, these are it. Maybe youll fall into the 50 shades with me... BUT Im warning you.. It is TRIPPLE X RATED book.. read with caution.

1 comment:

  1. Haha my sisters were talking about these books today.

    ReplyDelete