Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A 2nd Birthday and Fishing!

This past weekend was full of summer FUN!!
Saturday morning we went to the Ranch. Brent had to help my Grandpa fix a leak under the trailer.. Once we were done there, we headed to St.G for Jax's 2nd Birthday!! It was a carnival theme.. super super cute! 

He LOVED Rydgeys gift.. a squirt gun.... 
It was SUCH a fun HOT day.. I got to see Stella, our cute baby niece.. oh she is so tiny and adorable!!!! 
Sunday morning we decided to go up to the res and go Fishing!!! 
It was a Blast.. We stripped Rydge down to his Diaper and shirt.. He rolled around the sand and water! I caught 3 fish.. and a crawdad.. Rydge was SO intrigued by it. 

It was one of my favorite days by far.. First fishing trip for Rydge, and It was great to get some fam time in!!! Love my boys sooo much.. and Im pretty excited for more fun weekends like this one! 

AND.. I have to share this CUTE picture of Rydge, I was in doing dishes, he was watching his new fav. movie Monsters Inc, when I came to check on him, this is how I found him!
Comfy??? haha...

1 comment: