Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cali!!

CALI. VACA.!
Rydge and I flew to Sacramento, California last Tuesday, we went to visit my fam. that lives there!!
Can I just say it was pretty relaxing and fun, we didnt do lots, but what we did do was awesome.
 We took Rydge to the Zoo, which was absolutely AMAZING!! We went first thing that morning, and walked through the whole park.. he LOVED the Giraffes and Apes! 
We met up with my Aunt Carol and Uncle Jim and Aunt Jenny one day and had lunch! For Alishas going away dinner. She is off on a new adventure! She is headed to Turkey for Vaca, then to Africa to do some volunteer teaching.. and enjoying some "her" time. She is so brave, and I cant believe she is off .. I am so proud of her! 
We went to the splash pad a few times, which Rydgey boy LOVED!!!!  As you can see!
We had such a great time, I love going and seeing my family, I miss them so much!!! And until next visit!! Love you all!!!! And I have to say that Rydge was such a good flyer, I was quite surprised!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment