Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rydge!

This little boy is 19 months old already!!
and.. SO. FULL. OF. LIFE. 
He is a busy, impatient, loving, funny, boy. 

He looks just like his daddy. 
He has started to eat me out of a house, he loves cheese and snack packs! 
He likes fruit more than vegies
He still jabbers like crazy, the only words he says are Mo, Truck, Tractor, I swear he says my name.. Hell say dog, hot, dad. thats about it :/.. everyone tells me he should be saying more words, but he isnt. He understands everything! Im hoping hell start putting words together, want more ect?? Who knows! But, Im not to worried because he "talks" all the time. And its SOOO funny to listen to him. 
He throws some major tantrums.. sometimes I dont know what to do about it? Hell throw himself on the ground and ball.. 
He is very happy, he smiles all the time!
Loves to be outside, and loves to be with daddy. 
Rydge is so smart, and it is crazy how much he picks up just seeing it done once.
He is overly helpful.
He is intrigued with everything, he is starting to get into bugs. he tried squishing a fly that was in the window, that we so funny. 

He has so much busyness in him, I swear all he does is run.. no walking what so ever. He defiantly keeps us on our toes.
He loves playing with other kids, and especially loves babies!!
Still a lover bug, which I hope lasts forever. 
Loves the water, he will be a little fish! 
He is ALL boy, he jumps on everything, climbs what he can, he rolls in the dirt, doesnt really listen to his momma he has to make sure I am serious, he tests me so bad! Everyone tells me it just gets worse :S... 
He is a lefty, but latelly he has been using his right a little bit more. 

This kid has the funniest facial expressions, Brent and I will get rolling its so funny!!! 
He loves music, as soon as he hears it he busts a move!!! I Love it, and he sings too..
He is a people person, loves anyone. 

I love this little boy so much!!! And I cant believe in 5 months he will be 2, uh-oh! 


1 comment: