Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yup,Pink Eye.

:( Do you see how misserable my little Boogie is.
The poor boy has pink eye!! WTH!

It all started Friday night, when he started getting boogery eyes? Didnt think much of it because he had a runny nose and cough. Well as the weekend went on his eyes got worse, and more redish, pink?? Talked to my friend Jen on Monday, before I was going into the Doctor when she said Kaylynns 2 boys had it, Kodi Jens little girl had it and Clay, Jessies boy. SO I knew Rydge had to have Pink Eye.. Because all last week the moms were crafting and visiting while the Kidlets were playing.
I do have to say JEN, told us ALL it was pink eye from the very begining but we didnt believe her, she is SO laughing in our faces ;) (Love ya Jen)
Anyway, I have drops and the first day his eyes alreaday look TONS better! Today, he woke up with NO boogery eyes and they are starting to clear up more and more. YAY!!!
Now, If I could just get rid of his nasty cold I would be a happy Mama! 

1 comment:

  1. I HATE pink eye!! My kids have never gotten it, but I have it is miserable...poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete