Friday, March 23, 2012

A Load Off.

This post is a babble post!! So.. Im sorry!!!
(For those who even read the blog??)

Rydgey..
Can I just say being sick, and having a sick little boy makes for a very tired mama! Rydgey is finally getting over his Pink Eye. 3 more days and well be done with the antibiotics!!! He looks like a brand new boy. Although he still has a cucky runny nose, and a cough that comes and goes. He has been such a trooper, he is still the crazy little boy when he is sick. He laughs, runs all over the place. Yells and screams, he is spunky, and gets frustrated over the silliest things. Lets just say if he has anger issues like his dad were in trouble! He is getting more and more teeth, those molars sure do take a tull on him. He doesnt eat the best, hell go in spurts, eats like no ones buisness, then hell eat like a little bird. He has always been tall and skinny, and I always get nervouse when he doesnt eat?? But I know its normal, and I know he isnt starving to death! SO!?
He is starting to the throw the bigest tantrums..oh my goodness! Sometimes I just have to walk away because they are ridiculous. This little boy is also a little dare devil he climbs everything and anything. He dunks his head under water, and rolls around in the tub. He scares me sometimes I have to sit in the bathroom with him, and take a bath myself because he is crazy!!! My whole bathroom gets showered!! He still is a little lover, out of all the crazy he is, i love his cuddles.

Me and the Hubs..
Brent and I are doing good! We do need to be better about "Date night" evenings with just the 2 of us. Our date nights consists of Rydge going to bed, and we lay in bed for an hour or 2 watching tv, munching on goodies.. (That I really should not be eating!!!) BUT.. ya know, at least we have that time to our selves!! So I cant complain.
The tire shop is doing sooo good!! Come summer theyll be doing even better! Brent definatly keeps busy! He is still doing his Coyote hobie. Can I tell you, that I really dont mind it.. because it so brings in some extra "Rainy Day" fun money!! :) He got his fur trapping license and wants to do that next year!
I am finally starting to come down from stress ville. This year has started out crazy, and im hoping that we are done!! 2 deaths in the family, A mini stroke, Whitney's whole ordeal.. uh! I am so done!! Sadly,  I had a friend get mad at me for not being there after a surgery, which I am never like that, I am always that person who checks up on ya, and makes sure if you need anything HERE i am! ... Well, For once I wasnt thinking of others, I really hadnt had time emotionally, and with everything in my life going on.. I didnt think of a her... Well im sorry!! Can I tell you, that  I am only one person, and
had to much on my plate already...and didnt have time to stop and think of anything else?? I do feel really bad, but at the same time i dont?? Is that so HORRIBLE for me to say..:/ Things are finally looking better, Whit is doing fantastic..My Grandpa is doing Great! The Fam is well,  and all we do now is move forward..wahoo!!
Another side note.. I have been the worst wife ever latelly, ive done alot better this week.:/ i think sometimes as a mom and wife you just get a little lazy with house work..laundry..ect. But then you bounce back and your doing a million things a day!!! GO MAMAS!!

I am loving the warm weather, cant wait for yard work, gardening, i am so excited for rydge to be outside!!! Brent and I are talking about doing a sand box, I cant wait!! Wahoo Spring.

 Sorry this post is just catch up and nothing to exciting!!! But...The brackens are all doing well, and staying pretty busy!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Tash! Loved every word. :) Don't feel guilty for missing one thing - and don't let it get you mad either. You have A LOT on your plate. No worries. SO glad Rydge is doing a little better! Declan has a runny nose and I'm like FREAKING out so I can't imagine pink eye. :) You're one tough Momma and you're doing awesome! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete