Monday, March 26, 2012

A Special Birthday.

Happy Birthday Keely!
Today, is my sister, Keely's Birthday, today she would be 21 years old. 
I cant believe my little sister has been gone for 5 years. 
I remember being kids and we would combine our birthdays, we
would always have our family and friends come over, have dairy queen ice cream cake :), 
sometimes we would even get to go Fiesta Fun and have a blast!! 
I miss her so much, and am so happy for the 
memories that I have.
I LOVE and MISS YOU more and more each day! 
Keely has been our Angel and has defiantly watched
over us, and our family!

5 comments:

  1. O I'm so sorry! I had no clue you had a sister die! Birthdays are always so hard!! Hope you get through it ok, i'll be thinking of ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember her birthday every year by its also my dads birthday. I know I didn't know her but if she's half the person you are, then I know she's an incredible person! Maybe you should get a DQ cake for her 21st birthday! I'm thinking about ya xoxo luv ya Tash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you girl! Your sister was such a special girl.. as are you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tash I didnt know her but she sounds wonderful!! AND I was scrolling through your blog and read about your other sister!!! I dont know how I missed that post?????? I am SOOOO happy everything is going better, HOW FREAKING SCARY!!! You just never know how your body will handle certain things, hu. I hope you are doing ok. and regarding the post below about your stresses, DO NOT worry, You are a wonderful friend to all your friends, I rarely see you and Think of you as one of my best friends! That says a lot about you girl=) Hopefully we will see ya next week homeslice!

    ReplyDelete