Tuesday, July 19, 2011

a WHOLE LOTTA everything!

YAY!!! My internet is hooked back up.. Now, I have SO much to blog about!! But, I think for the sake of time Im just going to do the highlights, and then ill get to every little odd and end thing later!

JUNE*
Can I get a WAHOO!!!! I am FINISHED, FINIETO with the block. I am officially done with school! I now have my teaching degree!! The catch, I just need to get certified and thats were my student teaching comes in, and hopefully ill be doing that in the near future! But.. Rydge and I made it 8 long whole weeks of not being with each other. Which I think was probably good for the both of us. 

Rydge and I watched Haley's little softball group play this summer!!! They are so cute, they did great!!


SHOUT OUT!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! June 11th, was my sisters 16th BIRTHDAY!!! Uh.. ya, I said 16th!! I feel so old!!! We went to lunch and I spoiled her with lots of fun car stuff, and those awesome star glasses that she seems so enthused to wear. :). My grandparents gave her a car for her birthday, she will get her actual license this winter! I am teaching her to drive, but for now.. clear the roads because its a little scary ;)! I love you Corky poo, you are growing into a beautiful lady, and so strong! You have the whole world in front of you and you will conquer it. Happy birthday!!! 


FIRST SWIM DAY!!!!!!



Rydge LOVED swimming!!! He would get so excited he would start kicking his legs and making his excited face!! The funny thing is, he has a sound that goes with that face, it is the funniest thing ever!! He loved swimming!!! We took a million pictures.. I couldnt help myself!

JULY*

Happy 4th!! We had a great weekend, went to Pine Valley to play with Brents Mom, Brian and the Brothers and Sisters. It was great to see everyone, Its been so LONG! We ate dinner, visited, ate some more, visited, and went on some ranger rides! :). It was a nice day. Then that Sunday, Monday I cant remember, we had a HUGE BBQ here at the house, invited friends and family and just pigged out on LOTS and lots of food!!! What else do you do on the 4th. We had fire works that night, sparklers are the best. But, our friends bought some fun ones and the neighbors came out to watch them. It was a great Fourth.











So many more picts of the 4th to upload.. but my computer takes forever. SO! Thats all you get!

Valley Tire Repair**
Brent and  Kirks new tire buisness, it is up and running..OFFICIALLY!!! They are staying busy and loving it! So.. if you need tires, fix its, or whatever.. CALL THEM!!!! They are great, cheep, and amazing!!! ;)!!!



Feels Good to be back!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I got to be updated on your life! Little Rydge is getting so huge & Cute! Looks like you've been having a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete