Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cali.forn.I.A.


Poor Rydgey.. I bought girl swim diapers instead of boy ones! OOPSIE!!!!



This is Sammi, Kavans daughter, Michelles son.

Aunt Carol with Debra's other daughter Allison.

A. Carol blowing out her TORCHED birthday cake :)!

Ok.. Yes, thats a RAT! And Rydge loved it! He would stick his hands in between the bars and play with it. It was pretty funny!

Deb and one of her girls, Sophie


Aunt Carols Ice cream bar flooded with Candles!

Ah.. Cali! Rydge and I flew to Sacramento this last week to visit family!! We got to see grandma and grandpa K! Their last name is so hard to spell.. so they get K ;). And my sisters!! Rydgey's aunties!!! Which Rydge got spoiled SOOO bad!!!! haha.. I got demoted ;). We had a blast.. Went swimming, had a huge BBQ and had the rest of the family come up, celebrated my Aunt Carols birthday, Spent a day with My Aunt Jen, Finally got see Debra and meet her 2 girls, who are absolutely adorable!  and over all just had the time of our lives!!!! Rydge was SUCH a good traveler, he had so much fun. I was happy that he was still himself when we got there. The last couple days we were there he started getting real adventurous and would crawl to different rooms and play. Cant wait to go back in December!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment