Friday, July 29, 2011

24th and Terry Reunion!

Oh I love the 24th of July!!! Its my Grandma's family reunion. We all gather up at the ranch and have a huge shin dig!!! Whit, Rydge and I went up Thursday with my Grandparents and came home Monday. The weather was HOT, but nice at night!! It was a little chilly at night that we wore warm clothes. We did freeze sleeping, luckily I had Rydge to cuddle up to to keep warm!




It was the cutest thing!! Rydge would fall asleep every wheeler ride we would go on.

My Gpa likes to hide from the camera.

Friday night they had a movie night, which was SO cool. They put a tarp on the barn and with the projector we watched Harry and the Hendersons, We lasted about 20 min. then we were done. Rydge was getting cold, and tired, I was worn out! so we all went to bed!!! Saturday is when ALL the festivities started!!! Bright and early, I woke up at 5, headed back into town for the 5k walk.. It was fun!! I met up with the girls and did it, our goal next year is to run it!
Then I met my sister and Rydge at home, and we got ready and walked over to my dads who lives a block away and watched the parade!!! Oh my goodness, Rydge was NOT a fan of the sirens on the fire trucks! He would start to cry, and hold onto you so tight! I felt so bad for him.. Finally the trucks were gone and he enjoyed an otter pop!!! (He just sucks the juice out of it.. doesnt actually eat the Popsicle.)


Isnt his face the cutest when he is sad!


My grandma and Monica in the parade!

Every 5 years the Terry clan does the parade.. I was lucky enough to just watch it. haha..
YES! Its mator!!
Once the parade was over, we went back up tot he ranch for the Terry Reunion festivites! We had a raffle, dinner then and auction. I didnt win anything this year but my Grandma won the CUTEST witch that Pam made. I was jelouse.. I told her we would have to share it. haha. 
Sunday rolls around and we just relax and enjoy the time together. That night we roasted smores with my Uncle Lymans kids, 



 and by the end of that night we were so worn out, and exhausted we crashed, and Monday morning packed up and headed home. Monday night we all went to Tuachan, The Little Mermaid! It was AMAZING!!!! Hope everyone else had a wonderful 24th of July weekend!!! Rydge did turn 8 months on the 24th, so tomorrow Ill do a big post about that!!!

1 comment: