Thursday, July 28, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Ok! So we ALL have our little secret "Guilty Pleasures" that we dont really want to admit to others, do to the fact that they're things we dont WANT to share because of what other people might say, or do... Well, I have decided to list my top 4!!! There are probably more, but this is what I can think of. :P

**BTW: You cant HOLD any of these things against me!!!!! ha!

* I absolutly love musicals. I grew up watching the old time western musicals, and now I love going to the musical plays.. Tuachan is amazing.. they make me leave wanting more.

* Britney Spears... yup! I like her music. I grew up with her, and have always jammed out to the B. Spears :S.. In fact when I hear her songs on the radio I turn up my volume and have a little private jam session in my car.

*Sushi. I get soo excited when I go to town with Sharlee, becasue she introduced me to the sushi rolls. And They are so GOOOOD! When we went to Cali we went to a sushi bar, and I was so excited to try the different rolls. Growing up I never cared for the sushi roll, but once Shar made me try it, I couldnt get enough!! I have been a "closet sushi lover" for a couple years now. MMM Sushi Rolls.

*Sadly, I am hooked to Jersey Shore.. Why I have NO IDEA?? But, for some reason I cant NOT watch. Ah.. I cant believe I admitted that one.

Ok, Ladies, share yours if you dare!!!

1 comment:

  1. . I always try to leave a comment and it doesn't let me, yay!! Haha!! Well I am addicted to the real housewives of orange county/jersey!! And I love the backstreet boys!!

    ReplyDelete