Saturday, January 8, 2011

Resolutions!

Well.. I guess its that time to make my resolutions although its hard because really every year its the same thing, loose weight, exercise, ect! So, this year Im changing it up a bit.

* Become Healthy. I would love to loose my weight, but Im so OVER the diets, because diets dont really work. I think the key to loosing weight is wanting to become healthy, well healthy is my goal. Im going to put more fruits and vegies in my meals. Limit the candies and sugars that I eat and drink. And of course staying active, walking, dancing. ect. I just want to be happy with myself.

*Run a 5k. My friends Amanda and Liz inspired me to do this.I talked my friend Jen into running it with me. Ive already started my training, and I am SOO NOT a runner! But, I will get there in Time! and hopefully by Spring Ill be ready to run one :)!!!

*Pass the Praxis. UH! This test has kept me from finishing and graduating college with my Elementary degree! Well, this is the year! I have already spent way to much time goofing off and trying to pass this, its time to get down and dirty!! Next Test is in March and when it comes I will be prepared, and pass!!!

*Being a GREAT mom and wife. I want to love more, and be open minded to everything! My little boy is amazing, and I love my cute little family!!! I just want to be the best I can.. and I want to fulfill the wifely duties and work hard at it!!

*Traditions. Now that we have a family of our own, I want to make traditions, and use the ones that I have grown up with, and keep in the family!!!

Those are my top 5!!! and the ones that I REALLY want to work at and accomplish! Good luck to all of you who have made resolutions and goals!!!! And hopefully next year, you have accomplished all the goals you have made for 2011!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tasha! I loved your goals, and it reminded me that I need to set some! I am pretty sure you are already a great wife and mommy, so you've got that one done! but seriously i loved your goals! :) I need to get my butt back into running so we can all do some 5k's together! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete