Friday, January 21, 2011

The CrafTynesS of mE!


My fav part of the whole project is the cute ribbon thats on the screws. I should of used more.. but oh well.

SO.. Jess, Jen, Kay and I decided to do a cute Vday project!!! and Let me tell ya.. I am pretty proud of how cute they did turn out!!!! We painted the boards, modge podged the paper on, put the screws in the side of each board and put the cute ribbon on the side of each screw ( I should of used more ribbon!), then we nailed the little boards on the big board and put our vinyl on!!!! SO SO SO Easy.. and very cute!!!! I couldnt wait till Feb to put these up!!!

5 comments:

  1. such a cute project! Next time you do one, you should call me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I also love your window deal in the back....one of those is my new project, so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to make one of those! I have been looking at blogs for the last two days that I've found from doing absolutely nothing but watching TV! There are cute ideas like the one you made, and making the embellished t-shirts, and cute fabric on onesies that would be so cute for a baby girl, but kinda wierd for a boy!! Did you make that cute window behind it too? I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash! I did make the window too!!! I love it, There are so many cute sayings that I want to put on windows, but I think my house would look crazy cuz its so small.. anyway, I found that saying one year when I worked at Country and More and loved it, so I did it! And the fabric with the onseis I have one I got for Rydge, its SOO cute!!! You can make cute boy ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok how do I make some for boys?! Did you make them, and did yours look like the ladies did? I thought they were so cute but I don't want it to look girly! I even thought it would be cute on the bum of the onesie, maybe you haven't checked your email yet :)

    ReplyDelete