Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 months!!! Explosion!!!!

Our Rydgey is 2 months!! and has already changed so much. He did great at his check up. He now weighs 9 pounds 8 ounces, and 23.5 long! CRAZY!!! He is so TALL and skinny. He is chunking up in the face, and so growing into himself!

He didnt like getting his shots!
*When he is ready to throw a tantrum, and I mean huge tantrum his bottom lip sticks out, throws his bed back and lets it out. It is so funny I cant help but laugh!!
* He smiles and coo's at us!!! his smile melts me..uh. so cute.
*loves belly time. his legs start kickin all over the place!!! he is starting to hold his head and chest up like a turtle!!
*He fits in his 0-3 month close now!!!! AW..no more newborns :(!!
*He SNORS!!!! oh my lanta...its cute and funny!!! I recorded him, but need to post!! I didnt know babies snored!!..well he is just like his daddy in that department.
*We have a SNORTER! hahah..when he gets mad or fussy he starts to snort while he whimpers! Love it.
sadly he gets it from me..sh!! know one knows I admit that...but I do it when I laugh really hard.
*He is grabbing onto things!!
*Bath time is so fun..he smiles so big when he starts moving around that I think he wants to just start giggling!!
*He loves loves loves his dad. brent will "run" his legs and he smiles ear to ear!
* He plays with his tongue.. hell just put it in and out of his mouth, so cute to watch!!

There is SOOO many other things that he does, and He steals my heart every day!!!! I really wouldnt know how we lived without him for so long!!! My heart is stolen by my 2 favorite guys!!! Love them both oh SO SO SO much.
Along with that.. I have to tell ya, we had an EXPLOSION of pOOp! Yes, He pooped all up his back!!! Not the first time.. but I got it on camera! So I had to post.. and I know there will be more of them :)!!! Ah, gotta love him!

1 comment:

  1. Tash! I am so glad to see you so happy! He's such a cutie! You deserve the best! :)

    ReplyDelete