Monday, January 17, 2011

a 1st Birthday.. and a New Nephew!

Well, Saturday Brent, Rydge and I went to Hurricane for Zoey's first birthday! Its crazy how a year ago, Tammy (my mother in law) and I were headed to Idaho in a blizzard and fog trying to make it to the birth of this cute little girl!!! Yes, we made it and a couple hours later she was born!!!! I cant believe its already been a year :(!!! Time really does fly!!!
Happy Birthday to our Little Niece Zo Zo!!!!

Isnt her cute little cake!!
Rydge and Daddy @ the Birthday!!

Jax and grandpa Bracken
 AND.. another thing.. our new nephew arrived the same day as her Zo's birthday! He looks just like his daddy Wes! Congrads Wes and Aub for the new addition!! He is truly a blessing!!!!
Duke Elmo Bracken. 5 pounds 11 ounces. 19 inch. long

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh! She is a doll! I am so happy They got their new little guy here safe =)

    ReplyDelete