Monday, October 4, 2010

Elk Hunt '10


My father in Law has been waiting for this hunt since 1977. He finally drew out for the Indian Peeks bull elk hunt and opening morning he shot this BEAUTY!!!!!! (my pictures and writing are being retarded so the pictures are first then the writing.) He is HaUGE!!!!!! and his antlers are wide and amazing!!! We were all pretty excited for him :).

Kirk and his TROPHY!!!

We couldnt stop smilling!! Although, I look huge, and my face is puffy from the allergies!! but oh well! 




 After that everyone loaded him up into a ranger.. which was CRAZY to see, because he weighs at least 800 pounds haha.. He is so big!!! But they did it, got him gutted and headed to town to hang him! A couple days later Brents uncle Jim got his Elk!!

It was a FUN camping trip!! After we got our elks, we just relaxed went riding and enjoyed the pleasures of camping!! It was fun!!! And so worth the allergies, although they SUCKED!!! My poor nose, eyes, coughing, UH!!! It feels good to be home and I can now feel the allergies run off me! ha!!


The kids were so excited to take the ranger out for a ride!! Ally didnt want to get out of it!

 ..computer wont let me add anymore picts! But, I will once It stops being lame! haha!!! Grr!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment