Sunday, October 10, 2010

32 weeks!!!! and a Shower!!!

Saturday Karalee and I threw my friend Sarah a Bridal shower!!! It was a great turn out.. and we had lots of fun!!! Lots of laughs!!! and of course TONS of food!!!







 I am now 32 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it! Uh.. Its going by so fast!! My baby shower is in 2 weeks :), and then a month really to go! Its so crazy... I cant wait to see this little guy and just Fall in love even more!!! ( I feel like I look like an ompa lompa! haha).. and I am for sure feeling the UGH part of the pregnancy!!!
Brent and I have a lot to do in the next month.. the big one is moving!!! We are FINALLY moving out of this place, into a smaller but "homier" place. Its still in Enterprise ( I dont think well every leave, we love it here.) Anyway, I feel bad because I cant really lift of do anything, so its a good thing we have such GREAT friends that will help us!!! And hopefully I can get the new house all settled and ready before Brutis gets here! Which I think I will, because I love unpacking and decorating!!! Plus, it will give me something to do! ha!

3 comments:

  1. you'll have to post pics of the new place:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. moving certainly does make the last few weeks go faster! your bump is too cute! i cant wait for him to get here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tash u look soooo CUTE! U look great! You always have so much fun. Where you guys moving to?? Sounds fun, but you be careful!

    ReplyDelete