Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Brutis' Shower!!!!

Sautrday was the baby shower and we got SOOO spoiled :)!!!!! First I have to say THANK YOU to all that came and the gifts you brought. I loved EVERYTHING!!!! I really cant wait to move and set up up his room and go through everything again.. and again.. and again!!

The baby got tons of cute blankets (my grandma went crazy.. and spoiled this little one) Cute clothes, bath stuff, toys, diapers.. LOTS and LOTS!! my grandma made him some cute western shirts, and my favorite was his blessing outfit. I started to cry, and felt like a tard! But its soo cute!!! I loved it!!! Ah.. I cant wait to set up his room with Brent!!! I still cant believe that Brent and I are going to become parents in a month and 2 weeks.

I didnt get any pictures on my camera because the dang thing was out of batteries :(, so Im hoping I can get copies from my mom's camera. But ill post pictures of some of the items once I can.

Brent and I get to move this coming weekend.. so this week will consist of PACKING :( YUCKY! oh and the deer hunt, hopefully well both get lucky and shoot one! ha!!  Thanks again everyone. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment