Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Registry

Cant believe its ALREADY that time to register for the shower!!! (which isnt till the end of Oct. but I figured Id be a few steps ahead.) anyway Im really not sure what to put on there for people??? Ive got a few major things that I need.. Everything bath stuff, diapers, wipes, bouncie, swing, and a few other odds and ends that I just figured I needed.. Anyone have any ideas?? or thoughts of what I should put on there so if people do look at the registry they have some what of an idea???
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tashy poo,put a humidifier!! A major life saver....and put lots of socks....LOTS, they wear them once and their gone forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Boppy...they are great for babies to sleep in and just hang out sometimes if you're trying to get something done. Also a thermometer-something I didn't think of until I needed it and I didn't have it!!

    ReplyDelete