Friday, September 17, 2010

WhOoPtY, AnNivErsArIes and SucH!!!!

                                                                   OuR nEw PrIde N' joY!!!! 
Brent bought a new "Whoopty"!!!(Thats what I call it)! It is a ghetto ford bronco! But, I have to say I really like it. We have been tootling in this thing EVERYWHERE!!! So, here is our new tOy :)!!

                                                              ThE tRavEl SySteM sTroLlEr
Next Our stroller arrived a while ago!!! BUT, putting this thing together I about died LAUGHIN' Once we got it all together we tried putting it down.. ya, that didnt work out very well... I looked at Brent and said wow what great parents were gonna be. haha!!! It was parent proofed!! HaHa!! But, we figured it out after about 20 minutes of trying!.. Good Luck to us! lol! I love the stroller, its so cute.. The hubby did good :)!!!

                                                                    HaPpY 2 YeAr BaBy!!!!
 Brent and I celebrated our 2 year aNnivErsary!!!! I cant believe we have been married for 2 years :)!!! And whats crazier is we have been together for almost 7!!! I love him SOOOO much, and dont know what I would do without him. Even thought not every day is a "fairy tale" we still are more in love than ever!!! And cant wait for our LittLe BoY to Arrive and start our little Bracken Family!!! Happy Anniversary babe, thanks for all you do!! I love you Forever and Always!!!

                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. So Coooll Tash! Love the belly pictures (pretty sure I have that EXACT same shirt) and I can't believe how far along you are! You must be getting SO excited! SO happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture of you by the stroller with your belly sticking out

    ReplyDelete