Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just call us the Bracken INN for animals!

Ok!! So we got a new dog! Didnt see that one coming. She is 3 or 4 months old, Border Collie, and she was neglected by her previous owners (so brent sais... but by the way she acts I believe it). We named her Montana, but call her Mo Tard!! Yes, that is mean, but she is a little ditsy! It fits!! She is a cute dog, black and white. Her and Koda love each other. :)!

I just think it's funny how Brent thinks I cave into animals when he is the one brining ALL of them home!!! I guess our place is the animal shelter, I think I should make a sign that says "Strays.. welcome here!" animals and people! (Ya know since brents friends practically moved into the house hince they're always there 24/ 7!)

Anyway, I cant object to our new pup Mo because I have a soft spot for animals! and I already love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment