Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kish me Im Irish!

I love the Month of March!!!! So many birthdays..including mine :)! hehe... St patty's day :)! Which this year I want to try and make corn beef and hash, which is a ritual I grew up with in my dads house, and it was the GROSSEST thing ever! But, I loved the corn beef..so maybe ill do corn beef and just minus the hash!!! And Im going to try to find green beer ;),(which I could prob make) to go along with the Irish dinner!!!! lol.
Another thing, I cant wait to get up early and cook Brent a GREEN breakfast.. Since we dont have kids to go wake up early in the am and start pinching them since they arent wearing green and cook for them, Brent and the pooches will get my "Green" st. patty's day excitment! ha!!!
Also, Spring is coming around the corner, I cant wait to get my yard going with our new house!! :D!!!!
I can start walking/ running again. Bleechers here I come!!! Its Gonna be a great Month!!!

WAHOO for MARCH!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so optimistic about this month of March! haha i love your outlook on life! I hope I have a great month of march like you! :)

    ReplyDelete