Monday, February 8, 2010

My G-Parents!

I just wanted to write a quick not on how much I LOVE and APPRECIATE my Grandma and Grandpa!!!!! I dont know what I would do without them. The littest things make my day.

I work with my grandma as a receptionist at her tax place, well, we never really eat lunch only when we get a few minutes of free time. Well, last thursday, friday and saturday my grandma made a sandwhich and let me have half, as she had the other half. Well today (Monday) she brought me a sandwhich and my favorite pudding,(Squash pie pudding :).. YUMMY..)and it just made me think how much I LOVE them!!! and am so thankful for everything they do for me!!! :)

LOVE YOU GPA and GMA! :P!

2 comments:

  1. Your so sweet Tash, They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandparents are the BEST!! I will never forget those special moment I have had with mine. :)

    ReplyDelete