Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HOLY FriCkin' SNOW!!!!

Can I just say... HOLY FRICKIN SNOW!!!!!...Our little town of Enterprise has recieved SOOOOOOO much snow the last few days its insane! It just keeps dumpin down new snow. We have got to have at least 2 or 3 feet of snow. (NO JOKE!!!! I really dont think Im exagerating!(spelling?)There could possibly be more than that.

I LoVe LoVe LoVe the snow, BUT the snow and I have a love, hate relationship!!! I am not the best driver in the snow. The snow makes me want to sit on the couch with a gallon bucket of YummY YummY Ice Cream and watch sad sappy love movies all day long. I would AlSo Love to play in the snow if I had a play buddy!

Another thing, I wish it would of snowed like this at ChRisTmaS time!That would of been AwEsOmE!

I will post pictures of the sNoW soon!!!! I just had to let you know about ALL the sNoW, plus I havent seen a snow storm like this in a LONG LONG LONG time!!!!!

YAY FOR SNOW!!!! (except the drive home..uh, not looking forward to that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment