Wednesday, April 6, 2011

There is GREAT news!!!!!!

No.. Not pregnant with baby #2!!!! My mom thought thats what I was going to be telling her.. ANYWAY.. The great  news is I am getting into the BLOCK this summer!!!! :). Which means I am pretty much done with my TEaching degree. All I will need is my Student Teaching.


I have been waiting to get into the block for 2 years now!!! I have to pass the Praxis test.. but I got a call saying they would waver the test and let me in. I will have to pass the test before I student teach. BUT, The block is the main important part of the whole thing of graduating!!!!

It starts May 9th-July 5th. From 9-4 M-F. So pretty much like a full time job. My heart already ACHES.. SO MUCH thinking about leaving Rydge for that long. But, reality is I would rather get it done fast and over a month in a half period than a full semester. I am lucky to have family and friends to help watch Rydge while I go after my college diploma!!!! I will probably be in tears the first couple weeks because I cant leave my boys CUTE face!!!! UH!!! Im already dreading it.. but it will be so good for him, and I am happy for myself!!! Ill be the first person in my family to graduate from College, and I will have my dream job to fall back on if I want or need to work!!!




So excited. Also, Saturday, Me and my mother in law are doing a 5k for the run for kids!!! I am pretty excited, but the race starts SO early, and with travel time its even earlier!!! Blah!! That was one thing on my resolution list!!! YAY!!!!


Brent is loving the new job!! I am liking it to. Rydge is getting so big!!!! He loves grabbing onto things, he moves every where. (he is  starting to scoot and scoot in circles) He is such a happy, smiley boy!!! He must get it from his mama ;)!!! Well there is a short update on the bracken clan!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tash! I am so happy for you to get your teaching degree done! yay!! So exciting! And.. congrats on the 5k! that is so awesome! You'll have so much fun! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for you to start because I want to watch my Ridgey boy! I love his little face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. Jen.. You will have to deal with my 20 calls a day, and crying because I miss him so! Amanda, You and Liz inspired me to the 5k!! When are we going to run one together!!!

    ReplyDelete