Sunday, April 10, 2011

Run For Kids!!!

My FIRST 5k!!!!!!!
The run for kids! I am actually glad that this was my first 5k...walk! I think the next one I do I am going to run/ walk it!! It was rainy and cold. These kids were troopers!!! They did great. Tammy ended up carrying Allison on her shoulders, Haley was in the stroller, Hunter walked it! And Rydge, I held him for the first half mile then he fell asleep and he stayed asleep the rest of the way! It was so fun!!! We came in last, because we walked with the kids, but it was a great experience!!! We "Ran" for gunner, my nephew that passed away from his heart problem. All the money raised for this run was donated to the Learning Center for Kids, and what a great donation! Plus, it felt great to do it for such a great cause!!! Cant wait for the next one!!!





3 comments: