Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things, here and there!

Here is our FIRST camp trailer!!!! It was such a good price it was pretty much a steal!!!! We love it, and its perfect for the 3 of us.. ok 5 of us, cant forget our pooches!!! hehe

I have been working on a couple crafts, finally got my fun summer purse all finished up!!! And i am working on my clock, Ill put final pictures up once I get my vinyl!!!! But, Im very excited!!!!
Finally... Here is the first belly picture!! Told ya I was starting to show!!! I do have a little belly .. but most people think, hm... prego or just gaining weight! Brent and I are getting so excited!! I felt like it was to early to be showing, but I guess it depends on the person??? I have a feeling I will be a big belly lady! ha!!!! I love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the purse!!! And you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo cute! I love the purse too..I wish I could learn to sew..I made a rag quilt last year and that's about all I can sew-I'm even bad with buttons for heavens sake!! You guys are going to have so much fun camping in your trailer-One of these days I would love to get one-if only we had the room for one!

    ReplyDelete