Monday, June 14, 2010

Heart Beat

Today I got to experience hearing my baby's heart beat. I cant even tell or explain to you the emotions that ran through me. It was so exciting, happy, tearful! I loved it, and made me realize that I am pregnant and I do have a little baby growing in my belly! :P! Im loving it.

The doctor also told me July 5th..ish.. Is when well get to find out what we'll be having!!! WOW, Coming up so fast! I cant wait. I am 15 weeks and my baby is the size of an apple. Im having some cravings, mostly candy :( NOT good.. and sweets. I have to control myself! haha!

I am getting ready to head to California to visit family the end of this month and Im so excited to visit with them and just have some vaca time!! Its much needed!!! But, I get to leave my hubby home :(!!! Anyway, Things are going great and were just enjoying life!!

There is our little update!!

2 comments:

  1. it's Amazing hu!!!! Kinda scary tho the first time, but when you hear it you already fall in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash! That is so cool! I am so happy for you two. I can't believe in like a few weeks you'll know what your having! crazy!

    ReplyDelete