Monday, June 28, 2010

Cherry Pie???

This morning I ate a couple slices of a cherry pie/tart type pie that my mom made for breakfast. Well while eating the pie I started feeling crazyness in my stomach. Like a twitch like thing. Well It could going and going and was crazy finally I thought to myself HOLY COW!!! My baby is kicking. My mom and sister came and felt where the "twitching" was happening, and my mom said it was surely kicking going on. SO, I decided the cherry tart triggered my little baby to kick!!!!! WOW!! Can I just say it took my breath away. Through out the day its been kicking and moving around a little and favoring my right side. I was sad that I had to call and let Brent know over the phone since he isnt in Cali with me. Anyway I had to share my first baby kick with everyone and let you know I loved it and cant wait for more kicking surprises to come, and for Brent to feel it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its REALLY cool when they get the hiccups too....thats awesome that your feeling the baby though. We are so excited for you guys. Makes it all so real.

    ReplyDelete