Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful for...

Nov. 1
This Spunky, happy, independent all over the place little boy!
He is our world, and even though he makes me want to PULL my hair
out and scream sometimes, I wouldnt change any of it!
His smile makes my day, he wants to do everything by himself,
and runs all over the place.. he puts on the miles!!!
And I am SO thankful to have this special little boy of ours
in my life.


Nov. 2
The Crips FALL air!!!
I am soooo loving the leaves changing, and blowing all over my lawn,
The nippyness of the air that falls on my face when I step outside.
I feel extra happy when its this time of year!

Nov. 3
Listening to all of this Hurrican Sandy stuff
makes me realize that I am so happy were we live, and I take everything
for granted. I am thankful that we have a roof over our head,
 power, Electricity, and the little odds and ends that we need to
keep us going.

(CANT BELIVE ITS THIS TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment