Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back to the blog challenge!

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself

maybe i should go back to black!!


Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why 

Hmm.. I really dont know who I would switch lives with for a day.. Im pretty happy right now, with life and choices!! But, if I HAD to choose I would say, Marylin Monroe..because I love her!!!

Day 18 - Plans/Dreams/Goals you have






I agree with Liz, I feel ive done this one ALOT! Here goes..
Pass the Praxis!!

Run/ walk a 5k!!

Get healthy!!!!
Cook!

Day 19 - Nicknames you have and why you have them

Nicknames.. HA! I have Tushy, From Whit! (sorta accumulated that from HS.) Babe, boo boo, from Brent. Most people call me Tash. And sometimes I get T.. Which Tac uses every once in a while!
 
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Duh!!! Brent Clark Bracken
 
 
 Sorry..I have been busy, I think im now all caught up on the blog challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment