Saturday, March 26, 2011

4 MonThs!

My little boog is 4 months!!! Its so crazy!
Rydge weighs 13 pounds and is 25.5 in. long!!!! Very Very healthy!!!



He is grabbing onto everything, and it goes right into his mouth.
He is so smiley, and happy!
When he gets excited or interested in something he fists his hands and squeezes his whole arm and makes this sound. So funny!
He loves his baths, I cant wait to take him swimming. He would be in there for hours if I let him.
He is about to roll over, He can roll side to side but he just cant go all the way. I am waiting for it though.
He is getting stronger and stronger, he is always standing.
He isnt much of a cuddler unless he is really tired. He likes to see everyone and everything.
He hates his car seat. Some days were ok, but other days he just screams! I think he just gets bored back there by himself.
He sleeps at night!!! Its rare when he wakes up earlier than 6. The good thing is I can feed him in bed with me and hell sleep till 7 sometimes 8.
He does great when I put him in his bed, He'll just chat away and about 15 min later he is out. No crying or anything! I try to feed and rock him to sleep then put him to bed, but those nights were he just wants to stay up and hang out with mom and dad I put him in his bed. because usually I am SOO tired.
He loves his daddy, He loves when he gets home from work and he can just love on him.
He is a MAMA's boy right now!!!
He still snores, and snorts!!
His hair is thicking, and getting lighter.
He is a chubby little boy!!! I love it!!!
I am haveing so much fun with him, we love it!! We both are getting SPRING FEVER so bad!!! I think Rydge wants to go outside just as bad as I do. Easter we are planning our FIRST camping trip :)!!! Im hoping we have good weather.


Happy 4 month little Rydgey boy!!!

Guess I should do an update on Brent and I,
Brent is now working for Commercial tire!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! He is liking it, I think he just likes the fact he finally has a job. He had to shave ALL of his facial hair off.. yes he looks like a 12 year old. I told him he has to grow at least the mustache back, because I cant handle him being cleaned shavin. lol!!! Plus, I LOVE LOVE LOVE facial hair so I think he should do it for me! ;)
I am just staying home, being a mommy :)!! Some days I get bored sitting inside all the time, but once spring comes Rydge and I can go outside!! I am doing a garden this year, and cant wait to plant flowers around the house!! Since I actually have a yard!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Working on a few crafts.
The Bracken clan is doing great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment