Thursday, August 19, 2010

BOriNg DaYs!

Wow, Been forever since Ive posted!! I guess because there hasnt been much to post.. so here is a little update!

*We put our crib together :)!!!!! which the instructions werent so fantastic but we did it!! ok, well Brent put it up while I watched and took pictures. (Ill post pictures soon!)

*I am 25 weeks!!! THe doctor said the baby is doing great, and my weight gain is great (which is marvelouse because I was so nervouse I was over gaining.. haha)!!! Cant believe Ill be 26 weeks this coming Sat. and 6 months in Sept. WOW!! Its going by so fast! Also, he is as long as an ear of corn!!

*Im planning a Bridal shower, and helping with my baby shower. So that is keeping me busy, and doing some fun crafty things!!!

*Brent is working out of town and I HATE it. I miss him all the time!!! I h ate being home all by my lonesome. Good thing I have 2 dogs and 7 little puppies running around to keep me intertained. haha!!!

That is about all that has been going on with me and Brent latelly. Not much!! I cant tell you one thing.. I cant wait for FALL!!! Im over the heat!!! BLAH!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the hubby working out of town thing. It SUCKS!!! So glad your doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to here ya tashy!!!! I will come and visit you! Let me help with your shower!!!

    ReplyDelete