Monday, September 7, 2009

First Sewing Project!!!

So.. I have attempted to take up sewing!! My Grandma is helping me along the way, but I decided my first project would be a baby blanket for my friend Lauren. And here it is...
The first is a picture of both sides, and the second picture is just the front. And I think for my first sewing project it turned out pretty darn cute!!! I was very proud of myself!!! Also, there are a few mistakes that you can SO see on the back of the blanket.. but I told Lauren it just added character to it!!! Overall Lauren said she loved it, and Im very happy to hear that. I have better pictures that I took with my actuall camera but I dont have the internet at home so a mobile upload is the best you get right now!!! But, you see the just of it anyway!!
My second attempt at sewing is another baby blanket for one of my good friends Jen Terry and its a cute pink and green John Deere blanket.. Im going to make a "complete" baby comforter and bedding set for her!! :S.. Ill let ya know how it turns out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, So so so so so CUTE Tash! You need to sew me a quilt.

    ReplyDelete