Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Lovin!

Summer Is...
24th of July Parade!

Being a goof ball!

Picking Berries at General Steam!

Wagon Rides!


Driving Tractors!!

Playin' Fetch with Mo..


All day outside!..


FIRST Hair Cut..


Friend Fun!!
 This is what we have been up to latelly.. Plus, some family time, camping, moving into our house!! Woot Woot.. I could do a Whole post about boogies first hair cut!! .. maybe I still will. But he looks like a big boy.. seriously!!! I love his cute little curls! They are no more. haha..

The house is finally getting un packed, and set! I am a hanging fool! ha.. I am gonna start painting soon.. Yay!! And I cant wait.. I Say that now, Im gonna hate it after the first coat. I have a huge DI pile, all the boxes are pretty much un packed! My next project is down stairs in the storage room. I want to put all the holiday stuff in there own piles and buy tots.. right now all my crap is just in a box. I need to seriously organize it.

Brent and I are doing great, He is working his little butt off, Rydgey is getting so big.. I love watching him learn about anything and everything. I am starting on Christmas stuff, and getting the house in order. So.. were staying busy! Brent and I's anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks.. holy smokes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment