Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 4th!!

Happy 4th of July 
Everybody!!!

We had a fun 4th. We started out by going to the program that they have every year.. We mainly went because my dad plays in the string band, and I LOVE to go watch him, and the rest of the crew! 
The prgoram was really good, I bawled :/... when you put music to pictures, and the songs are that much more touching, the end song I really let the tears flow! Once the prgram was over, Rydge ran down to my dad and started helping him play the guitar.. it was SO. CUTE. 
After the program we went to Brents parents and visited and had lunch.. which was tasty. The kids all played outside, and we sat inside and jabbered! 
They have a tramp.. which Rydge loves! We couldnt get him out of it without him throwing a tantrom!
We went to the races at 2.. Rydge did good! He kinda just looked around at the other kids as he walked.. they all ran, but it was fun! His FIRST race.. and Hunter got it on video!!! I just need to up load it to the computer! 
After running, we came home and Rydge took a 2 1/2 hour nap.. wow! And a few friends came over for a bbq, and hung out for a bit. And since the only Fire Works we could do were Poppers, we had tons and the kids loved it! 
It was a fun 4th.. and I was exhausted we all went to bed at 9. haha.. 
I Love holidays!!! Were thinking of going to Gunlock ROdeo on Friday!!! Rydge hasnt been to a Rodeo yet! So, that shall be interesting!!! 
Hope you all had a Fab 4th!

1 comment: