Monday, November 30, 2009

ThAnkSgIviNg**






















This year for Thanksgiving we went to my grandparents house in Diamond Valley!!! My sister Whitney and I made our Thanksgiving dinner.. With my grandma's guidance and help of course.. But, for the most part we made the pies, salads, rolls, yams, home made noodles, potatoes.. You name it, we did it!!!! Once the all the family arrived we took some family pictures. My mom was sick so she didnt attend. We had a blast, It was nice to get everyone together and just laugh and have a good time!! By the end of the meal we were ALL STUFFED!!!! Couldnt move, uncomfortable, having to undue our pants so we could breath!! After a while, Brent and I went to Gunlock to say hi to his family then home ward we headed. That evening I went to my dads to visit and have a second.. light.. dinner!!! It was a Great thanksgiving!!!! And I am so thankful for the family that we have in our lives!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!
-The Brackens!!! :)!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, do you put the noodles on on your mashed potatoes too?? The first time i watched Ken do that i laughed sooo hard. It just seemed so strange to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, Tash! I wish I could have seen ya. We stopped by your guys' cute little home two times! and no brenty and Tashy! I still love ya tho! See ya around christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you are a gourmet cook! I love your hair...you look great! One of these days you should show me some cooking tips lol! Hope to see you guys one of these days! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! Jenny, Yes I do!!! I grew up doing that!! Its sooo Yummy!!! Darn it P!!! I wanted to see you so bad!!! And Ash, Not quit the gourmet cook yet, I had a professional teaching me!!! haha..

    ReplyDelete