Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Story!

Hi! Im new at this and its taking me some time to figure it out!! so bare with me!!

The Brackens Love story!!
Brent and I met at a gunlock rodeo in the summer of 2004, where we started dating for 4 years then one christmas day he asked me to marry him :)!!! He asked me in the cutest way. He woke me up about 5:00 in the morning all excited, he told me to open his present first so I did, it was this coat I have been wanting and I was so excited. Well, I put on the jacket and felt something in the pocket. I pulled out this little black box and opened it and there was my beautiful engagment ring, I looked up and he popped the questions!!! It was so cute, and of course I said YES!!! We were hitched September 13th 2008 a weekend after our 4 year anniversary of knowing each other. We will be married for 1 year next month and I cant believe it. The time has flown by and we are still so much in love!! We love being married, and of course have had our ups and downs but we fight through them and grow stronger together.

No comments:

Post a Comment